- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 05/04/2021
- Website: neuroblade.ai
- Company Address: Tel Aviv-Yafo
About NeuroBladeFast general purpose AI execution with no memory bottlenecks and no accuracy compromises.
NeuroBlade is looking for a Java Expert BackEnd Developer who will take part of the design, development and maintenance of core software products, from the earliest stages. As a Back-End software engineer, you will have high technical sense and develop high quality software. We are looking for engineers who are self-motivated, open minded and are willing to have responsibility throughout the all development phases.
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of an integrated solution that radically improves performance.
We’ve only just begun.
What you'll be doing
- Design a software stack for data analytics and optimize it over a unique hardware
- Design and find algorithms for specific data-processing problem
- Analyze and solve complex problems from the fields of modern databases and distributed computation systems
- Develop high-level code while drilling-down to the low-level details
- Utilize cutting-edge technology and make it accessible for users
- Work with the open- source community
- Expert in Java programing.
- 8+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer/Developer
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field
- Strong abstraction and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of design patterns, best practices and coding standards
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with data analytics methods
- Knowledge in database internals
- Experience in distributed execution engines such as MapReduce, Spark and Flink
- Experience with ETL processes
- Proficiency in SQL
- Thorough knowledge of modern database design and data structures
- Experience in query planning and optimization