- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 05/09/2021
- Website: neuroblade.ai
- Company Address: Tel Aviv-Yafo
About NeuroBladeFast general purpose AI execution with no memory bottlenecks and no accuracy compromises.
NeuroBlade is looking for a Senior Verification Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
NeuroBlade set out on a mission to redefine computer architecture for memory intensive tasks. We build high performance solutions for the rapidly growing AI & Analytics market while lowering total cost of ownership. NeuroBlade’s unique hardware solution paired with a complete end-to-end SW stack, enables businesses to take the next leap forward by increasing the efficiency and affordability of their data-centers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, review and deploy UVM based verification environments in block level, cluster and full chip levels
- Verify the design and hunt for bugs
- Build sophisticated automated & randomized environments to cover all corners of the design
- Use state of the art verification tools and technologies
- 5+ years of experience in chip verification
- In-depth Knowledge in VLSI verification flow, languages & concepts
- A deep understanding and proven experience in advanced dynamic verification processes
- Experience in verification environments using SystemVerilog UVM
- Scripting knowledge – perl, python, TCL, etc.
- Electronics Engineering degree from a leading institution
- Knowledge of AI/ML
- Experience in formal verification methods
- Experience in emulation systems
- Experience in logic design, circuit design, and full chip integration