- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Content Moderation
- Post Date: 05/05/2021
- Website: activefence.com
- Company Address: Binyamina
About ActiveFenceActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
About The Position
As an OSINT Analyst at ActiveFence, you will use your internet-fluency, online resourcefulness, broad areas of interest, technical skills and hacker-like thinking to solve puzzles and lawfully access difficult-to-come-by open-source data from the deep-web.
You’re a white-hat hacker or assume you could be a great one. You enjoy finding things online and nothing would stop you from finding answers. You are comfortable with data, a highly technical environment and high-stakes challenges. You like to work on several topics simultaneously and learn new things. Fast.
You will be analyzing malicious activities online while getting to their sources and distribution methods. You’ll be coming up with solutions to stop these activities from happening by gathering intelligence.
- Data mining and advanced analysis – conducting high-level Open Source Intelligence investigations as well as creating ad-hoc reports on different topics in order to support the sales, intelligence and R&D efforts of the company.
- Analyzing large data sets and providing meaningful insights.
- Researching new online platforms to discover methods for automating data collection.
- Monitoring third party websites, forums, messaging app channels and more to uncover malicious activities.
- Assist our product and intelligence teams to understand our customers’ needs better by tracking their pains, following industry trends and communicating their needs.
- A pro-active and independent thinker and doer.
- A Quick learner of new practice areas and technological tools.
- Tons of curiosity.
- A methodological approach to the art of web intelligence.
- Extensive WEBINT / OSINT experience (4+ years).
- Intelligence Background – an advantage.
- Scripting knowledge – an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English- + at least one European language.
- Excellent Excel/Google sheets skills.
- Capable of dealing with harsh content at times.
- Must be based in France, Spain, UK, Germany, or Italy.
ActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.