- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 04/27/2021
- Website: neuroblade.ai
- Company Address: Tel Aviv-Yafo
About NeuroBladeFast general purpose AI execution with no memory bottlenecks and no accuracy compromises.
NeuroBlade is looking for a brilliant, passionate and experienced Software Product Manager to manage our end-to-end software offering. If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies, solve complex problems, have a team spirit and a can-do attitude – your place is with us!
NeuroBlade is building high performance solutions for the Data Analytics market. NeuroBlade’s unique hardware solution paired with a complete end-to-end software stack enables businesses to take the next leap forward by increasing the efficiency and affordability of their data centers.
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of an integrated solution that radically improves performance.
We’ve only just begun.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- One-liner: Build products that sell
- Owner: Be a product owner – lead and manage the entire Product line life cycle from roadmap strategic planning, product creation and launch, through tactical activities until end-of-life
- Marketer: Master the market – develop a deep understanding of the market, its trends, customers, partners, and competitive landscape – to best position NeuroBlade and its Products
- Visionary: Utilize the Product Manager’s unique understanding of NeuroBlade technology and markets to make your impact on NeuroBlade Roadmap and Vision
- Executioner: Write PRDs, prioritize, track activities cross-company (R&D, Sales, OPS, Marketing) to ensure product creation until it reaches customers and follow-up with support and release plans
- Salesman: Participate in pre-sale activities, create presentations and promotional material, define Tools and Evaluation Kits, assist customers to build their products, write documentation and datasheets
- Experience in large scale Data Analytics software
- At least 10 years of experience in software development
- Proven software development management experience
- A degree in CS or EE
- Advantage: higher degrees (M.Sc., MBA)
- At least 3 years of experience in product management
- Proven track record in managing B2B products
- Innovative, enthusiastic, passionate and with a strong drive to lead own initiatives in the organization – an execution & results-driven personality
- Fluent in English
- Willing to frequently travel abroad (once COVID-19 is gone)