- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Industry 4.0
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: 3dsignals.com
- Company Address: Kefar Sava
About 3d Signals3d Signals accelerates the digital transformation of manufacturers to the Industry 4.0 era. Our solution enables immediate visibility into production floors, through the quick, non-invasive, and machine agnostic deployment of a wide range of sensors. Our AI-based Asset Performance Monitoring platform transforms this data into powerful insights, providing multiple business intelligence and analysis tools in the cloud. This solution has been proven to significantly improve machine productivity and reduce operating costs within months of installation.
We are looking for a passionate, creative and highly motivated product designer to join our team and help us create the future of the business.
A problem solver who is able to understand complex problems and come up with simple solutions, with an eye for the small details that does not lose track of the big picture.
A team player, with great interpersonal relations to work closely with product and R&D teams.
- Create new products and continually improve current ones as well.
- Follow an iterative design process from low-fidelity ideation to high-fidelity pixel-perfect UI.
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes & design specification.
- Develop and maintain our design system.
- 2 years of UX/UI design experience.
- B.Des or equivalent Degree.
- Portfolio that demonstrates UI/UX projects.
- Figma expertise – an advantage.
- Highly engaged yet with ability to receive feedback and guidance.
- Self-taught, independent and curious.
Nice to have:
- Some general high level grasp of HTML & CSS.
- Animation/Illustration skills.