- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 05/04/2021
- Website: neuroblade.ai
- Company Address: Tel Aviv-Yafo
About NeuroBladeFast general purpose AI execution with no memory bottlenecks and no accuracy compromises.
NeuroBlade is looking for a Chip Architect to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in data analytics and AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale it needs. We design complete multi-disciplinary solution for data analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to data insights by freeing analytics from memory constraints. It led to creating an end-to-end solution, that radically improves performance
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing
- Define the architecture of complex, high performance VLSI products for Analytics & AI acceleration
- Work closely with the SW/Algorithms team to achieve best overall system performance
- Work closely with the VLSI implementation team to achieve cost effective solutions
- Define HW & SW architectures that execute the most advanced data analytics and AI algorithms
- 7+ years experience in chip design
- 3+ years experience in VLSI architecture definition
- Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering degree from a leading institution
- Experience with DB / SQL
- Experience with high bandwidth, low latency memory architectures
- MSc In Electronics Engineering