- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 05/04/2021
- Website: neuroblade.ai
- Company Address: Tel Aviv-Yafo
About NeuroBladeFast general purpose AI execution with no memory bottlenecks and no accuracy compromises.
NeuroBlade is looking for a passionate, motivated, and innovative Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team. In this role, you will reach out to top talent candidates and Work closely with managers through the recruiting process. We are a dynamic, fast-growing yet stable semi-conductor startup. This position provides an amazing opportunity to have a large impact on the company and its human capital.
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale it needs. We design complete multi-disciplinary solution for data analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to data insights by freeing analytics from memory constraints. It led to creating an end-to-end solution, that radically improves performance
We’ve only just begun.
What you'll be doing:
- E2E hiring processes
- Create a pipeline for our various positions and finding top talent candidates for the jobs by Sourcing HH, publish trough social media channels, working with placement companies, referral program and other original ways
- Manage the company’s referral program
- Working closely with managers through the recruiting process
- Recruitment projects
- Recruiting data & insights
- Taking a significant part in HR activities
- At least 4 years of experience in tech recruitment from a global high-tech company
- Experience hiring in a fast-paced, high-growth companies
- Great with people
- Quick learner and independent
- Experience with Recruiting data analysis
- Fluent English
- Experience from a Semi-conductor company
- Experience from a startup company
- Global recruiting – significant