- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 05/04/2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: trieye.tech
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About TriEyeTriEye is a Tel Aviv based semiconductor company solving the low visibility challenge for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AV). TriEye's groundbreaking solution is based on nearly a decade of research by TriEye CTO, Prof. Levy, enabling HD imaging under all weather and lighting conditions, using a cost-effective CMOS-based SWIR camera.
TriEye, a disruptive startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications, is looking for an experienced Layout Designer to join our innovative team, developing the next generation of infrared imaging sensors.
In this role you will take part in developing new devices and methods, creating layout, participating in tape out activities and giving further support. As the Layout Designer you will be involved in all aspects of chip planning and development, from device level to top level.
• Planning, creation, and verification of analog layout blocks.
• Layout analysis and improvement.
• Integration with digital blocks and IP.
• Work closely with the Circuit, Device, and Digital teams to ensure correct implementation.
• Working with fab for technology and special device development.
• BSc or PE in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
• At least 5 years of experience in analog/mixed signal design.
• Experience in Cadence tools and flows.
• Deep understanding of verification processes.
• Knowledge in common design solutions.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• SKILL and shell scripting is an advantage.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.