- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 07/12/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
BeyondMinds is looking for an enthusiastic researcher to join our fundamental research group, helping us create key research advancements in order to break major barriers in mass AI adoption, and support the development of our core product.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field, with research focused on Computer Vision.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing novel Deep Learning algorithms.
- Deep mathematical understanding of machine learning fundamentals.
- Experience contributing to research communities, including publishing papers at top conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, NAACL, ACL, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV).
- Fluency in Python.
- Experience with PyTorch and/or TensorFlow.
- Relevant work experience, including full-time industry experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with the sharpest minds in the field.
- Use your talent to tackle the most challenging problems and create a huge impact.
- Research and explore new academic horizons.
- Publish papers.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. We deliver hyper-customized, production-ready AI solutions that enable sophisticated companies to overcome the massive failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations. The company has more than 80 employees, with the majority being AI technologists. Accelerating AI democratization around the world, we have offices in New York, Tel-Aviv and London, in addition to presence in other countries. We service Global 1000 companies, including Microsoft and Samsung.