- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 07/12/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
BeyondMinds is looking for an Algorithm Researcher enthusiastic Al to join our research team. As an Algorithm Researcher, you will tackle various enterprise challenges desperate for some AI treatment and be the first to formulate them into optimizable solutions. You will also have a chance to boost your skills around Computer-Vision, NLP, and Speech, working closely with some of the brightest minds of these fields.
- M.Sc. in computer science, electrical engineering, or related areas from a top university. PhDs in these fields are very welcome.
- 3-5 years of industry experience in deep learning and machine learning. Proven experience in handling end-to-end data science projects, translating business challenges into data pipelines & model framework, presenting findings and insights, and deploying solutions to production.
- Practical experience with tabular data and time series. Advantage: Experience with anomaly detection methods.
- Proficiency with statistics, quantitative analysis, and visualization tools.
- Strong Python background, specifical proficiency with ML libraries (Scikit-Learn, Pandas, Pytorch, TF, etc.)
- Proven experience leading big data-driven projects from definition to execution: defining metrics, experiment design, communicating actionable insights
- Advantage: Practical experience with supervised and unsupervised Deep Learning Techniques (LSTM, Autoencoder, VAE, GANs, etc.)
What You'll Be Doing
- Solve various problems and make an impact across unlimited industries and domains (Fraud Detection, Cyber Security, Insurance, Predictive maintenance, Energy Optimization, and more.).
- Deliver business value by translating complex data into meaningful insights.
- Work directly with some of the brightest minds in AI and Engineering.
- Apply your scientific knowledge to analyze and collect data, identify problems, devise solutions and construct methodologies.
- Develop machine learning and deep learning models for time series and tabular data.
- Participate in cutting-edge research in different fields in AI and will publish research papers in prestigious conferences.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. We deliver hyper-customized, production-ready AI solutions that enable sophisticated companies to overcome the massive failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations. The company has more than 80 employees, with the majority being AI technologists. Accelerating AI democratization around the world, we have offices in New York, Tel-Aviv and London, in addition to presence in other countries. We service Global 1000 companies, including Microsoft and Samsung.