- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 06/21/2021
- Website: lumigo.io
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About LumigoLumigo builds state of the art Serverless enablement platform and application monitoring tools (APM) for Serverless Computing environment. Lumigo enables the customer to gain full visibility and understating the cycle of each transaction while running his applications in a serverless environment, where no server is being owned by the operating customer.
We’re looking for a passionate developer, excited about building new things using a cutting-edge technology stack to join our journey. An awesome person that enjoys turning ideas or graphic designs into a working product, experience with client-side frameworks, resourceful, strong problem solving, and a sense for good user experience.
- End-to-end responsibility for the full development cycle beginning with a design or idea and developing it into a fully working feature with an excellent user interface.
- Take part and experiment with user experience design
- Deploy code to production on a regular basis, working with a fully automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Work as a team member, helping the team respond quickly to business/product needs.
- Build high-quality code with great performance, availability, and scale.
- Work with agile and lean methodologies.
- B.Sc. in computer science (or another relevant degree), and/or at least 4 years of experience in building web applications.
- 3+ year experience with React, Angular, or Vue
- Ability to understand complex software systems
- Experience with automated testing best practices and frameworks
- Experience with Python
- Experience with serverless or containers
- Experience developing monitoring tools