- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 07/13/2021
- Website: neuroblade.ai
- Company Address: Tel Aviv-Yafo
About NeuroBladeFast general purpose AI execution with no memory bottlenecks and no accuracy compromises.
NeuroBlade is looking for a Verification Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team.
We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in big data computing! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have a team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build UVM verification environments from scratch
- Hunt for bugs in state of the art designs, both in block level and full chip
- Gain full visibility to the design , and SW-HW integration
- At list 2 years of experience with System-Verilog (or equivalent) environments
- BSC EE-engineer/Computer-science
- A team player, quick learner , good multitask ability , self managed
- Scripting knowledge : TCL/Perl/Phyton/Other
- Knowledge with Analytics & AI and processors design
- Knowledge with UVM
- Experience with FPGA systems and tools (Quartus, Vivado)
- Experience with RTL design
- Experience with lab work