- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 07/12/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for a motivated and talented Senior Fullstack Engineer to join our team and help us build our flagship application on top of our core product. Our product is based on our unique approach for modular AI R&D process - enabling us to solve the most complex AI problems in a scalable way, breaking the barriers in implementing AI solutions for mission-critical problems.
- 5+ years using Python/Node.js/Java
- 2+ years full stack development experience using React.js, HTML / CSS coding
- B.Sc in computer science or a related field
- Proven experience developing web applications with UI
- Experience with web frameworks (e.g. FastAPI, Django, Flask) and API Design - advantage
- Experience working with AWS Managed Services/Cloud
- Outstanding team player with strong communication skills
- Tech savvy - we are looking for someone who likes to learn and develop tech skills of the latest technologies and methodologies
What You'll Be Doing
- Work in an exciting dynamic environment with a group of highly motivated and skilled researchers and developers in order to solve AI’s most challenging problems
- Be a key part in the development of our application communicating with our server side via API. Train and run cutting edge deep learning models in real time
- Deliver the best product to our clients, aligned with the company’s quality and content
- Take a meaningful role in our growing Engineering group.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. We deliver hyper-customized, production-ready AI solutions that enable sophisticated companies to overcome the massive failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations. The company has more than 80 employees, with the majority being AI technologists. Accelerating AI democratization around the world, we have offices in New York, Tel-Aviv and London, in addition to presence in other countries. We service Global 1000 companies, including Microsoft and Samsung.