- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 06/02/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world's largest API hub, where 2 million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Our mission is to make it easier for developers to create transformative applications by allowing them to easily and seamlessly integrate APIs in their development. We are a team of developers building for developers.
We are a global company, with 80 team members spread between Tel Aviv, San Francisco and Tallinn. Founded in 2016, RapidAPI has raised over $62.5M from investors including Microsoft, a16z and Grove.
Our engineering organisation is built as squads – individual teams with full ownership over a product.
One of those is the Teams Squad– responsible for our Organization dashboard which helps engineering teams to share and collaborate on internal or external APIs and microservices using the RapidAPI platform. It allows you to:
1) Share internal API documentation and testing with your Team.
2) Discover internal APIs and consume them.
3) Consume external APIs with a single Team billing account.
In addition, we are also responsible for all related Users flows/functionalities such as roles and permissions / approvals flows / discussions and issues (private message) and much much more.
We're looking for a highly-motivated and talented Full Stack Developer to join us in a challenging, innovative, and fast-paced environment. This position is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high scale startup company and to push our software development cycles to the next level with your innovative solutions and out of the box thinking.
As a Full Stack Developer at RapidAPI, you will:
- Work as a part of a team, developing applications and services consumed by more than 2 million developers worldwide.
- Be responsible for building, maintaining and improving RapidAPI’s frontend and backend systems, using Agile development methods.
- Contribute features to a complex product built in a distributed Microservices environment.
- Work on our API engine - catering to millions of requests in real time.
- Push our load times and performance to the next level.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Develop solutions for developers, with a strong emphasis on performance and quality.
- Drive the delivery quality systems utilizing Unit Testing, TDD, and performance testing.
- At least 2 years of experience in Node.JS.
- At least 2 years of experience in ReactJS, webpack.
- Experienced with Microservices architecture.
- Experience with AWS services, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experienced writing unit/integration/e2e tests.
- Experienced with NestJS - advantage.
- A true team player with strong communication skills