- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 06/08/2021
- Website: trieye.tech
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About TriEyeTriEye is a Tel Aviv based semiconductor company solving the low visibility challenge for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AV). TriEye's groundbreaking solution is based on nearly a decade of research by TriEye CTO, Prof. Levy, enabling HD imaging under all weather and lighting conditions, using a cost-effective CMOS-based SWIR camera.
About The Position
TriEye, a disruptive startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications, is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our innovative team, developing the next generation of infrared imaging sensors.
About the position
HR Manager, reporting to the CFO, encompassing all elements of HR:
Recruitment, organizational development, talent management and employee experience.
- Establish and follow strategic HR processes, policies, procedures, and systems
- Manage and create a plan for the entire employee lifecycle: talent recruitment, retention, and talent cultivation.
- Manage the full cycle of the recruitment process.
- Head-Hunting, CV screening, phone & onsite interviews etc.
- Implementing and utilizing effective sourcing tools and advertising on social networks to attract highly qualified candidates.
- Equip managers with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage and lead their teams.
- Support employee’s development and growth – coach managers, identify training needs for teams and individuals, drive talent management programs to help people navigate their career.
- Manage employee experience from strategy and planning to execution. This will involve company celebrations, wellness activities, holiday celebrations, divisional team fun days, happy hours and more.
- 4+ years of experience in HR functions in a Hi-tech company.
- 2+ Recruiting experience
- Hands-on experience in technical recruitment.
- Ability to scale from strategic to hands-on.
- Passionate about people. Strong leadership, motivation, coaching, and people skills
- Fluent English