- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Industry 4.0
- Post Date: 06/16/2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: 3dsignals.com
- Company Address: Kefar Sava
About 3d Signals3d Signals accelerates the digital transformation of manufacturers to the Industry 4.0 era. Our solution enables immediate visibility into production floors, through the quick, non-invasive, and machine agnostic deployment of a wide range of sensors. Our AI-based Asset Performance Monitoring platform transforms this data into powerful insights, providing multiple business intelligence and analysis tools in the cloud. This solution has been proven to significantly improve machine productivity and reduce operating costs within months of installation.
3d Signals is revolutionizing the way factories optimize the efficiency of their production assets, by using non-invasive, machine agnostic sensors for 24/7 real-time monitoring, as well as SaaS dashboard for data visualization and insights.
Our values are results-oriented, accountability and modesty, and we are a fast-pace talented people about to change the world.
The Product team is responsible for constantly growing the 3d Signals value among existing customers and prospects
- Ideate the roadmap and future of 3d Signals products and execute on a plan to get there.
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach.
- Work with R&D on developing the product and prioritizing needs.
- Support the 3d Signals sales force with presenting the products to customers and prospects.
- Own a product end-end, including coordinating with engineering, marketing and other teams.
- At least 7 years experience as Product manager.
- At least 2 years of experience in an early-stage startup.
- At least 2 years of experience working for a SaaS company.
- Sense of creativity and problem-solving.
- Great personal skills.
- A “can-do” approach.
- Ability to go into details but also see the bigger picture.
*The role requires traveling to customers production sites to meet with the various users and stakeholder