- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Content Moderation
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: activefence.com
- Company Address: Binyamina
About ActiveFenceActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
About The Position
- Analyze complex applications and SDKs and understand how they work while overcoming obfuscation & encryption.
- Take part in developing internal security tools
- Participate in large security projects
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud
- Experience with static tools such as IDA Pro and Ghidra.
- Experience with dynamic tools such as Frida, Ollydbg or x64dbg.
- Experience with bypassing protection mechanisms.
- Experience with reversing malware in C#/C/C++.
- Experience with network analysis - Wireshark, MITM, Burp.
- Experience with Python - Advantage
Skills and qualifications:
- Independent, attentive to details, organized, eager to learn new things, likes to research and solve problems