- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 07/13/2021
- Website: neuroblade.ai
- Company Address: Tel Aviv-Yafo
About NeuroBladeFast general purpose AI execution with no memory bottlenecks and no accuracy compromises.
NeuroBlade is searching for an excellent Senior DevOps expert to join our automation & devops team and make a wide impact on the company product and development teams .
The role includes the development of cutting edge automation tools, build systems, CICD systems.
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Define /Build and execute our new development tools and infrastructure
- Develop/Deploy/Maintain DevOps processes on Cloud environments
- Developing tailored tools and automations to support our design and validation teams
- Develop and support CI processes
- Constantly automate and improve development and software release processes
- Integrate new tools for our development methods
- Interact, lead technical discussions with team members and collaborate to solve complex issues
- B.sc in computer science/ information systems
- Experience with DevOps processes development- At least 3-5 years of
- Experience in one scripting language (python)
- Proficiency with Jenkins, JIRA, GitLab, ALK , Prometheus ,Grafana and more
- Experience in developing, maintaining and deploying in AWS or other cloud providers
- Proficiency with IaC (Terraform / Helm / Kubernetes /Dockers)
- Very strong lab orientation
- Ability to communicate technical issues clearly
- Front-End Development ability
- Software and Hardware DevOps support experience
- Experience working with embedded systems