- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Content Moderation
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: activefence.com
- Company Address: Binyamina
About ActiveFenceActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
We are seeking a QA Engineer, who will join our R&D team, and help ensure the highest quality of our company’s services.
- Have a good understanding of user needs and design the test plan accordingly.
- Design and develop automated tests over Testing Automation infrastructure
- Run manual and automatic tests.
- Participate in R&D rituals and ensure quality deliverables.
- Have fun, learn new things and make this world a better place
- Jest, puppeteer, and more.
- RabbitMQ / Redis / MongoDB / ElasticSearch
- AWS / Kubernetes
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years as QA in the Software industry (Must)
- Working experience in QA methodologies and QA documentation
- Independent, attentive to details, organized, eager to learn new things, like to dig and improve product quality.