- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: wiliot.com
- Company Address: Keisarya
About WiliotWIliot is a fabless semiconductor company developing passive SoC platforms for the IoT market. No battery and seamless connectivity operation will be the baseline enabler of IoT future growth.
The solution team is the connecting link between Wiliot’s products and our customers.
In partnership with customer success managers, we are interacting with customers at every step of the journey – from understanding the problem, planning a solution architecture, deploying it at scale, and molding the generated data to create customer value.
This is a diverse and unique team that significantly affects Wiliot’s bottom line.
In this position, you will be working with all the different functions of the solution team. As part of your day-to-day work, you will work on diverse projects that will allow the team to scale customers towards success. This is a unique opportunity to work with Fortune 1000 customers, apply technical expertise to solve interesting problems, and enable scale.
- Working closely with solution architects to understand the needs of customers
- Define and develop a user-facing dashboard
- Build automation for monitoring customers setups
- Write scripts to allow faster deployment with customers
- Define to Wiliot's core team API requirements
- Help technical customers with cloud integration
- Develop, and maintain a specialized knowledge base, training, and customer education
- Communicate effectively with engineers from many disciplines (including algorithm, software, and hardware engineers)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related technical field or foreign equivalent
- Understanding of APIs (REST, GraphQL), WebServices (Consume and write them)
- 3+ years development experience (Python, Node.js, Java, etc.)
- Understanding Data Modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases (MySQL, Dynamo, Mongo, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in building web user interfaces (React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Experience with Git or other software version control system