- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: wiliot.com
- Company Address: Keisarya
About WiliotWIliot is a fabless semiconductor company developing passive SoC platforms for the IoT market. No battery and seamless connectivity operation will be the baseline enabler of IoT future growth.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join ourSan Diego Office
• Own operational responsibility for the application and platform layers in a critical SLA.
• Oversee and own overall production - deployments, maintenances, and enhancements.
• Ensuring Production SaaS platform high availability working with various teams.
• Improve our systems, deployments, operations, and overall cloud activities.
• Responsible for deployment, tools, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
• Manage incidents
• Focusing on root cause analysis, prevention measures, and knowledge transfer.
• Develop and maintain processes, documentation, and automation.
• Platform maintenance and testing initiatives.
• BSc in engineering or equivalent experience.
• At least 2 years experience in running solutions in production; Hands-on approach
• Experience with a cloud provider (AWS preference) – a must
• Experience with Docker and K8S managing in production
• Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving skills, and incident management principles.
• UNIX/Linux experience and system administration knowledge.
• Experience with major monitoring solutions (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Loki).
• Write and maintain technical documents and standard operating procedures.
• Strong verbal and written communication in English.
• Knowledge of CI/CD concepts – Jenkins, BitBucket, GitLab.
• Team player, get-stuff-done attitude with self-learning skills.
It would be an advantage for you to have:
• Development background
• Terraform, Helm
• Knowledge of security and networking of production environments