- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 11/18/2021
- Website: notraffic.tech
- Company Address:
About NoTrafficNoTraffic is the World's First Autonomous Traffic Management Platform -Solving today's traffic challenges, while preparing the roads for the connected era.
While technology surrounding us is constantly evolving and improving every aspect of our life, Traffic Management has been neglected. Shining out as an increasingly growing pain that affects us daily.
NoTraffic has set out on a mission to harness next-generation technology to bridge the innovation gap and make the roads intelligent and safe.
Backed by a team of world-wide experts from various backgrounds like: Traffic engineers, AI, Cyber security, Automotive, Academic and Urban geeks. Together we are building a company to lead the revolution and make a real impact on everyone’s daily life. Now…that’s tech that matters
The VMC Operator is an exciting and critical role for NoTraffic. The NOC team is responsible for monitoring, supporting, and resolving all hardware and software issues in the field. This isn’t your normal help desk where a user has a problem and you solve it, this is a proactive monitoring team that is obsessed with ensuring that IoT devices in the field are up and running perfectly from devices located across the country, and soon to be world. This team operates around the clock, and works closely with the Dev team to resolve complicated challenges as it relates to traffic and hardware.
- Proactively review devices for uptime, resource allocation, and other critical stats of device health.
- Monitor Traffic Operations to ensure it is working as intended.
- Work on data projects to pull data from databases and understand what is going on.
- Respond to your partner’s questions.
- Investigate issues, perform Root Cause Analysis, and Resolve.
- Create tickets in our system to create rich metrics of issues we are encountering.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate R&D team to review and solve.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- Obsessed with the Partner. (aka customer service)
- Great sense of urgency.
- You love hardware (IoT devices) and can troubleshoot failures.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You can learn new technologies fast and efficiently.
- You have experience in advanced networking.
- You have a flexible schedule. Please note this is a 24/7/365 Operation.
Nice to Have:
- Hardware certifications
- Background in ticketing systems
- Process improvement experience