- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 11/18/2021
- Website: notraffic.tech
- Company Address:
About NoTrafficNoTraffic is the World's First Autonomous Traffic Management Platform -Solving today's traffic challenges, while preparing the roads for the connected era.
The Optimization team is in charge of building the traffic optimization product in the NoTraffic Platform.
NoTraffic’s traffic optimization algorithms calculate the optimal traffic signal timing in real-time across the whole city grid in order to reduce traffic congestion and improve safety of all road users. The product runs on the edge and in our cloud. It includes complex optimization and prediction algorithms, embedded development and simulations.
Your day to day will include:
- Develop cutting edge and one of the kind algorithms for the distributed traffic control problem
- Develop algorithms for traffic prediction, platoon prediction and more
- Work with leading domain experts in traffic engineering on state of the art research
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- At least 5 years experience as an algorithm engineer (especially in working on problems like scheduling, routing, optimization, etc.)
- Proven ability to conduct fast paced research and implementation of complex algorithms
- High familiarity with Python or similar languages
Nice to Have:
- Background in traffic optimization/simulation field
- Experience with critical real-time systems
- Experience with optimization algorithms (routing, delivery, etc.)
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science/Math/Physics