- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: wiliot.com
- Company Address: Keisarya
About WiliotWIliot is a fabless semiconductor company developing passive SoC platforms for the IoT market. No battery and seamless connectivity operation will be the baseline enabler of IoT future growth.
Wiliot production team is seeking a python Automation integrator
The production team is responsible for several highly important topics in the company: produce our products for customers' use, keep up with the increasing demand, testing each tag across the production flow, and analyze the mass data of the testing results. This position will focus on the last 2 tasks.
- Develop testers Using innovative methods of which overcome some very challenging obstacles.
- Analyze the tester's results
- Integrate the testers to the production machine at the vendor’s place and the final stage is to.
- Integration of testers and controllers (such as Arduino) to reference production flow
- Support the customers during the integration
- At least 2 years of developing Python code, preferably for process automation and testers for the production line
- Understanding of Data analysis of tester results and failure analysis statistical work – an advantage
- RF knowledge - advantage
- Work experience with lab equipment – advantage
- Team-player who can also work independently