- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: wiliot.com
- Company Address: Keisarya
About WiliotWIliot is a fabless semiconductor company developing passive SoC platforms for the IoT market. No battery and seamless connectivity operation will be the baseline enabler of IoT future growth.
Wiliot is looking for a talented and experienced engineer to take part in the verification efforts for the company’s core product. This position involves building and maintaining a complex verification environment, and defining and executing a test plan. In this role, you will be leading all aspects of verification and will have a critical impact on the company's R&D path.
In Addition, it involves day to day work with other groups within the company such as System, Software, Analog, DFT and LAB activity according to needs
• Work with Designers and architects defining verification methodologies
• Build and maintain an agile verification environment that ties into various systems (MATLAB, SW stack, FPGA, HW/SW Co-simulation and Verilog-HDL)
• Work closely with the software, design, Analog, and System teams to understand the functional, Power and performance goals of the product’s and ensure the quality of the product
• Review specifications and develop attributes, tests, and coverage plans
• Define methodologies and test benches
• Maintain Linux environment and release flow involving several R&D groups including version control (GIT) and internal developed tools
• 2+ years of System Verilog UVM DV experience.
• Knowledge of Python, shell scripting.
• Knowledge with assertions (SVA) or others.
• Knowledge of digital ASICs design flows.
• Knowledge of industry-standard tools, including Verilog, Verilog simulator, and debug
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience
• Functional Verification - System Verilog, Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
• Verilog, Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC)
• Unix, Scripting - Python, Make, C-Shell/Bash
• Version control (GIT)
• SoC development work methodologies and tools