- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: wiliot.com
- Company Address: Keisarya
About WiliotWIliot is a fabless semiconductor company developing passive SoC platforms for the IoT market. No battery and seamless connectivity operation will be the baseline enabler of IoT future growth.
The customer support team is a pivotal role function focused on managing and growing our support team while helping to improve the overall customer experience. They are driven to keep the Wiliot brand ahead of the competition by leading our support team, applying innovative, creative customer support solutions, and making data-driven decisions that continuously improve user and customer experience.
The Director of Customer Support brings an effective balance of quantitative and qualitative skills to define the customer support strategy and its implementation. As the company rapidly scales, this position’s will become a cornerstone of our interactions with customer and partners and a key driver of customer satisfaction.
- Define a support strategy for a global scale company
- Assess and segment customer and partner type to define adequate processes and interfaces
- Assess, select and implement support tools and methods
- Define and monitor support metrics to ensure customer satisfaction
- Evaluate offshore providers to provide tier 1 support
- Hire, manage and retain top talent to scale the support organization, anticipating future needs
- Develop training material for the support team to ensure smooth and swift onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B customer support leadership role
- Experience in creating a support organization in a fast-growing environment
- Technology company experience (deep tech)
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent process and logical mindset
- IoT and cloud services experiences a plus
Wiliot embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.