- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: wiliot.com
- Company Address: Keisarya
About WiliotWIliot is a fabless semiconductor company developing passive SoC platforms for the IoT market. No battery and seamless connectivity operation will be the baseline enabler of IoT future growth.
As a Sales Executive, you will engage with Fortune Global 1000 companies, and sell them on Wiliot’s products and services. You will own the customer relationship from initial lead, to closed transaction, to future upsells and expansion. You will develop relationships with key players throughout these companies – from C-suite executives to analysts and program managers – and help map their business objectives to Wiliot’s unique and powerful platform. Additionally, you will act as a voice of the customer in internal discussions with technical experts, product and solution teams, to ensure our roadmap is aligned with what next-generation features customers are looking for.
- Engage new leads, understand their business goals, and move them through the sales pipeline (from lead to sale to upsell)
- Drive product adoption of Wiliot by closing new customers and leading expansion efforts within existing customers.
- Become an expert on the Wiliot enabled solutions while keeping up with industry trends
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Wiliot can better serve our customers.
- 20-30% travel
- 5+ years of experience as a Sales Executive selling high tech products and services to large enterprises
- SaaS selling experience preferred
- Proven ability to work creatively with customers to solve their challenges
- Experience with Radio technologies (including Bluetooth) preferred
- Experience working with remote teams
- Ability to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative attitude with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Salary - Depends on experience – will include a base and commission