- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: wiliot.com
- Company Address: Keisarya
About WiliotWIliot is a fabless semiconductor company developing passive SoC platforms for the IoT market. No battery and seamless connectivity operation will be the baseline enabler of IoT future growth.
We are looking for an experienced data scientist to join Wiliot and help to scale the world of IoT by developing unique software solutions using AI and ML methodologies. If you would like to join efforts with interesting people in a multidisciplinary company that aims to make a difference - we are waiting for you.
- Build state-of-the-art data products over battery-free telemetry data.
- Audit data generation and procedures, and coordinate in-house engineering teams with data-centric thinking.
- Incorporate data products into large-scale production environments.
- Make strategic recommendations on data collection, integration, and retention requirements incorporating business best practices.
- Solid knowledge and experience with varied AI/ML/DL methods.
- Experience with time-series analysis, including relevant models (RNNs, LSTM, Transformers).
- Strong programming skills in Python. Scala is an advantage.
- Familiarity with one or more NN frameworks and libraries (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, MXNet).
- Familiarity with cloud data environments and big data ETL procedures.
- Background in electrical engineering signal processing is an advantage.