- Job Type: Part-Time
- Function: Engineering Hardware
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: wiliot.com
- Company Address: Keisarya
About WiliotWIliot is a fabless semiconductor company developing passive SoC platforms for the IoT market. No battery and seamless connectivity operation will be the baseline enabler of IoT future growth.
**please add your Grade Chart when applying for this position
As a student in Wiliot's SoC Group, you perform design (RTL) and verification (SV-UVM) coding and simulation for the digital Silicon part of the SoC. Participate in the development of the cutting-edge products of all aspects of the silicon front-end part, including design, verification, simulation, tools and scripts.
• 2 years of electricalelectronicscomputers engineering studies, with at least 3 full semesters left till finish.
• Good problem-solving ability
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum 2 days a week.
• Unix Environment knowledge - Advantage
• Understanding in the field of Silicon development - Advantage
• Knowledge of Verilog / System Verilog HDL Language - Advantage
• Python Programming Language - Advantage