- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an enthusiastic researcher to join our applied research group, helping us break major barriers in mass AI adoption, and support the development of our core product – the enterprise AI platform.
- M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Bioinformatics, or a related discipline
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one of the following domains: NLP, Information Retrieval, Speech, Time Series, or complex tabular data, preferably using modern deep learning techniques.
- Strong software engineering skills and best practices
- Mathematical understanding of machine learning fundamentals with a focus on deep learning
- Fluency in Python, and experience with PyTorch and/or TensorFlow.
- 2+ years of experience building machine learning models for business application
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- PhD in a relevant field
- Contributions to the research community: publishing papers at top conferences, patents, or open source software
- Interest in general machine learning topics such as explainability, model drift monitoring, multimodal data, modeling data distributions, knowledge distillation.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work in a highly agile team environment with other researchers, engineers, and product managers.
- Design, implement and evaluate machine learning algorithms to solve the most challenging problems in industry, primarily focusing on NLP, and complex tabular data.
- Stay up to date with the published state of the art, and strive to innovate beyond it.
- Take ownership of the development process and the product components
- Create a tangible impact on the product, and improve our customers’ experience
BeyondMinds is an applied AI research company. We are passionate about creating immense value through AI research, making it more available and safe for the world to use. With our world-class research team, we are investigating some of the most interesting research questions in AI, and turn ideas into powerful building blocks in our core product. Using our product, we are able to solve core business problems in different verticals, including Healthcare, Insurance, and Finance - all at a rapid pace. Our offices are based in Tel Aviv & London.