- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: wiliot.com
- Company Address: Keisarya
About WiliotWIliot is a fabless semiconductor company developing passive SoC platforms for the IoT market. No battery and seamless connectivity operation will be the baseline enabler of IoT future growth.
The solution team is the connecting link between Wiliot’s products and our customers.
In partnership with customer success managers, we are interacting with customers at every step of the journey – from understanding the problem, planning a solution architecture, deploying it at scale, and molding the generated data to create customer value.
This is a diverse and unique team that significantly affects Wiliot’s bottom line.
We are looking for a talented solution engineer to join our solution team. This is a unique opportunity to work with world class customers, stay technical, and enable scale – so think big. In this position you will be defining the optimal solution architecture for a number of Wiliot's accounts and supporting its successful implementation.
Hybrid (office/ work from home) available for this role.
- Analyze customer design requirements
- Collaborate with the customer on system level solution
- Act as a facilitator of company solution for the customers
- Define optimal architectures from physical layers to digital deliverables
- Drive and support the solution deployment in the field
- Build and deliver technical solution presentations to customers
- Develop, and maintain a specialized knowledge base, training, and customer education
- Communicate effectively with engineers from many disciplines (including algorithm, software, and hardware engineers)
- Bachelor or Master engineering degree in CSCEEE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B enterprise customer facing technical role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing and implementing system level solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Data experience a plus
- Cloud, data and Solutions certification or knowledge a plus