- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our product department. As a Product Owner, you will define, design, and build enterprise-scale AI products, by leveraging the capabilities of our radically efficient engine to build, deploy, and maintain state-of-the-art AI products, significantly shortening time-to-market and maximizing impact. You will work closely with engineering, research teams to ensure that product and business goals are met. This role requires a rare mix of deep technical understanding as well as strategic thinking and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager of B2B / enterprise products for at least 3 years.
- Experienced in building ML/AI-based products at scale, rolled out to customers.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Industrial Engineering or equivalent practical experience - a must.
- Looking for a progressive thinker with strong execution - you can envision a different world and articulate a clear path to get there.
- Strong technical background with an ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Ability to leverage AI technologies to deliver and articulate business value.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and thorough; you are a proactive self-starter who can effectively juggle multiple workstreams in a fast-paced sometimes ambiguous environment, having fun doing it!
- Passionate team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
What You'll Be Doing
As an AI Product Owner, you'll be responsible for driving the development of our platform that tackles top barriers and challenges to AI adoption.
- Lead product lifecycle, from ideation through AI research, technical development, to launch and beyond.
- Own the product vision for your area. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends, and connect the dots between ML/AI capabilities and business value related to our platform.
- Prioritize product development effort by balancing feature requests, reported issues, customer feedback, strategic initiatives, and business constraints.
- Partner closely with BeyondMinds’ product team, AI researchers, to ensure we are accurately translating internal and external needs into well-defined roadmaps and backlogs.
- Define objective and key results (OKRs), develop detailed product specifications, outline technical details, and write user stories.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. We deliver hyper-customized, production-ready AI solutions that enable sophisticated companies to overcome the massive failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations. The company has more than 80 employees, with the majority being AI technologists. Accelerating AI democratization around the world, we have offices in New York, Tel-Aviv and London, in addition to presence in other countries. We service Global 1000 companies, including Microsoft and Samsung.