- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Teleconferencing
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: www.commonground-ai.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About Common GroundCommon Ground, founded by 2 serial entrepreneurs with more than 30 years of experience in the video compression field, aims to create an immersive and 3D Telepresence application to disrupt the existing video conference ecosystem and bring people together through Telepresence.
Great opportunity to join the small tight knit team of a well-funded startup and be the backbone of first product SW design and development.
CommonGround is developing the next generation of 3D human interaction software, based on advanced computer vision and machine learning technology.
Users of the application are immersed in a common room and can generate eye contact, read the other participants’ body language, and know who is looking and talking thanks to 3D environment.
As an UI designer you will
- Plan, design and execute the user interface for the app, including a mobile phone app for scanning the avatar and for remote control of the app
- Define and bring to life the onboarding experience in the company’s website, desktop app and the mobile phone app.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows, product prototypes, personas, and usage scenarios.
In addition, you will analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience along with assisting with content development.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design, industrial design, communications, computer science or psychology
- 5 Years experience with planning and executing UI designs(?)
- Previous design experience with international B2C or LPG products
- Experience with conceptualizing and creating a cohesive and exhaustive design theme
- Solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and of wireframing tools such as Figma, Axure RP and Balsamiq
- A good grasp of design programs and tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and InVision
- Experience with mobile applications
- Previous experience in designing applications in 3D is a great benefit