- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Content Moderation
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: activefence.com
- Company Address: Binyamina
About ActiveFenceActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
About The Position
Acting as the Chief Of Staff to several Sales executives, the Account Strategist is involved in coordinating and executing Sales-related processes with internal and external stakeholders throughout the sales cycle. As an Account Strategist, you have acquired a deep understanding of ActiveFence’s value proposition and solutions, and are able to represent the Sales Executive on any given account while thoughtfully orchestrating and executing any tasks that derive from running the sale, both front and back end. You take an essential part at the core of the sales engine as you run any Sales opportunity in your assigned accounts, reflecting and coordinating any business needs and requirements, working towards accomplishing company and team goals.
- Coordinate and execute Sales-related tasks and initiatives, work with multiple internal stakeholders and a variety of tools, including Salesforce and other task management tools.
- Take meeting notes, communicate internally, and follow up on sales-related tasks and open questions that are included in the sales game plan.
- Bring the Sales perspective into any ABM initiative, taking a leading part in executing tailored messaging and campaigns to prospective and nurtured customers.
- Ensure that any relevant account information is put on record and tracked in Salesforce.
- Master your know-how of ActiveFence’s tools, data, collateral, and any valuable resources to support the Sales organization on existing and new means to demonstrate our value during and after any conversation.
- Leverage your knowledge and experience across top-of-funnel activities and past engagements, to enrich the Sales executive working on any upcoming engagement with a prospect with the relevant history and context.
- Conduct account based research and combine it with insights other teams may have gathered on a prospect, in the account plan. Add key learnings and best practices from other accounts and present with valuable business conclusions, to contribute to the sales strategy and potential talk tracks ahead of meeting new prospects.
- Be further involved in game planning, from early discovery stages, through scoping and objection handling to establishing a commercial framework. Contribute to the overall strategy and help convert it into actual action items and initiatives along the sale.
- Generate, execute and handle the follow up on any legal or commercial document during the sale. Bring from your close involvement within your assigned accounts, the business context that is essential to best stepping any deal forward, encompassing the scope and the offerings, key considerations and constraints, and the commercial framework.
- Act as another internal point of contact for any Sales cycle related information in your assigned accounts, and enrich other teams on key Commercial / SLA / Delivery / Product aspects during and after any sale.
- Are a communicative and organized project manager with an excellent ability to orchestrate a variety of considerations and moving parts, with a proven track record in exceeding your set goals.
- Are highly detail-oriented while running short and long term tasks, either by yourself or with others. You distinguish and adapt between higher-paced initiatives and long term projects and targets.
- Are proactive towards any initiative and deal-related milestone, curious to research, learn, and constantly deliver more while you work by yourself. At the same time, you are a GREAT and committed team player who is open and eager to learn from others.
- Are familiar working with Marketing, Account Based Marketing & Research, Solution Engineering and Product Marketing, and are able to add the Sales perspective and required cadence into any process, as you work with these teams to accomplish Sales tasks and goals.
- Are passionate about developing into a leading Customer Facing role.
- On top of the aforementioned:
- Experience in Account Based Marketing and account research in specific - BIG advantage.
- A previous customer-facing -quota carrying position - an advantage.
- Experience selling to large enterprises - an advantage.
ActiveFence is the leader in online integrity, empowering trust & safety and other abuse prevention professionals through proactive detection of malicious activities on the internet, at scale. Merging AI-powered technologies with world-class intelligence, ActiveFence protects billions of people worldwide from violent extremism, disinformation, child abuse, fraud, and other harms on the internet.