- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Content Moderation
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: activefence.com
- Company Address: Binyamina
About ActiveFenceActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
About The Position
As a Penetration Tester, you will be the go-to person to find traditional and creative ways to break all kinds of products ( Networks, Systems, Web apps, Mobile devices, etc).
- Hands-on penetration testing of a variety of ecosystems.
- Finding sophisticated vulnerabilities that can be leveraged by threat actors.
- Develop POC that uses the vulnerability.
- Leading security research projects focused on finding vulnerabilities.
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on security research and code reviews.
- Hands-on experience in penetration testing cloud, web, and mobile applications.
- Static analysis - experience with code security surveys.
- Dynamic analysis - experience with dynamic analysis pentest.
- Experience and knowledge with open source and commercial P.T tools for scanning and detecting weaknesses.
- Experience in scripting (Python, Bash) and software development (C, C++, C#, Java)
- Deep understanding of security principles, theories, and attacks.
- Deep understanding of network protocols and data security.
- Knowledge of encryption methods and protocols.
- Good self-learner and out of the box thinker
- Offensive Security Certifications such as OSCP, AWAE, OSCE.
- Reverse Engineering skills (ARM/X86_64/Linux/Windows).
ActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
Why ActiveFence is the best place for you:
- We have an awesome product and our mission is to make the internet a safer place.
- We invest in people. We invest in our team’s personal growth, consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them. We also value work-life balance as a recipe for success.
- Our vibe! Our work environment is fast paced and dynamic, what we do excite us and our culture is based on having the best people on board
- We are growing! Come take part of our success.