- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Risk management
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: mirato360.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About MiratoMIRATO is the next-generation TPRM platform
Mirato is the first company to provide both an orchestration and automation of bank’s TPRM program across all risk domains, from initial assessment to continuous monitoring and much beyond.
Through machine-learning-based NLP models and sophisticated data harvesting, Mirato realized its vision of third party risk management as a business enabler.
A holistic platform that reduces risk, operational costs and heightens corporate performance.
Mirato’s TPRM platform integrates into existing TPRM programs and replaces much of the manual work that makes up and complicates it, replacing it with automated smart processes.
Created for the banking industry, Mirato NG-TPRM orchestrates and automates the entire TPRM lifecycle across diverse risk domains. Immersing in the existing TPRM program and bank-specific requirements, the smart platform offers customized, continuous and unbiased risk assessment and supervision, along with rapid and frictionless deployment.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized Office Manager to be the heart and soul of our office in a fast-growing startup.
As Office Manager, you will assist in managing our company’s day-to-day office activities, provide general administrative support to our employees, organize, and coordinate administration duties. You will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Managing the company’s administrative matters- scheduling meetings, conference room, booking flights, management calendar and CEO PA.
- Manage day-to-day office operations- maintenance, supplies, equipment, groceries, building services, office infrastructure, and office equipment etc.
- Front desk reception- greeting visitors, direct candidates, handling deliveries.
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors, suppliers, service providers.
- Ensure a pleasant working environment and smooth ongoing operation of all administrative needs.
- Supporting HR in on-boarding /off-boarding processes and well-being activities.
- Supporting the CFO and finance processes such as payments to banks, credit cards, employee expense reports and cibus cards.
- Experience as an Office Manager.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point) and email tools.
- People person with a positive attitude and strong service orientation.
- Strong organizational, time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English – verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player and “Can do” attitude.
- Independent and able to make decisions under minimum supervision.
- Experience as an Office Manager in a high-tech company – big plus.
- Experience with finance processes such as payment to banks, credit card, employee expense reports and cibus cards.